Declaration of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and is the only rule of faith and conduct. 2 Timothy 3 vv 16-17
- That God is Spirit and subsists in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. John 4 v 24, 15 v 26.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in the blood of the everlasting Covenant offered by Christ Jesus, who was delivered for our offenses and raised again for our justification. John 1 vv 11-13, 4 v 24. Romans 4 vv 23-25. Eph. 2 v 8. Hebrews 9 v 14.
- In the Second Coming of Christ. John 14 vv 1-3 Acts 1 v 11. 1 Thess 4 vv 13-18.
- Condition of membership – I believe in salvation with a testimony to being born again. 1 Peter 1 v 23.
- Ordinances. Baptism of believers according to the scriptures and the breaking of the bread. Matthew 28 vv 19-20. Acts 2 vv 46-47.
- Constitution. The Officers and Members of the Church are responsible to Christ as their Divine Head for the government of the Church.
- Membership. Is for all who comply with article 5 of the Declaration of Faith.
- Officers. The Officers of the Church consist of the Elders ,a Pastor if appointed, Deacons, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Discipline. Is to be exercised by the Officers with the confirmation of the Church.
- Finance. The Church is to supported by freewill offerings, and a Financial Statement to be given once a year after being audited.
- Church Meetings. An Annual Meeting to be held as early as possible in the year, and other Church meetings when necessary at the discretion of the officers.